Our current landlords will be leaving us in Summer 2022 to focus on family life, so we are currently looking for new pub landlords for the Garibaldi!
This is a great opportunity for a pub manager with tied pub tenancy, who dreams of being able to ‘fly solo’ in a friendly, down-to-earth community. It could also suit an existing local pub operator wanting to expand their business, by trading out of a second venue.
If you are friendly and outgoing, enjoy engaging with local groups and societies and relish the prospect of creating a social hub that will tempt in customers old and new, this could be the perfect place for you!
Please visit www.findmypub.com for further information
- Refurbishments & pub maintenance include a full Fire Risk Assessment and associated fire-proofing works, new sensor-controlled emergency lighting and new refrigerating unit in the cellar.
- Introduction of the now ‘locally famous’ pop-up street-food restaurants, in response to the Covid-19 pandemic
- We welcomed the arrival of the first Garibaldi baby! Congratulations Jade and Bobby on the birth of second daughter, Sienna.
- Re-furbished beer garden
- New wi-fi fire alarm installed
- March – Jade and Bobby, with daughter Eva, re-open with a full social agenda of acoustic nights, pub quiz’s, wine tastings, themed foodie events and home-made curry nights.
- Refurbishment works including’ rebuild of the conservatory, sand and polish of the wooden floors, re-painting of the front of the pub and decoration of the interior.
- UPDATE PENDING
- 30/06/17 – Jason and Charmayne become our new tenants with their young family and a menu featuring South African delights.
- UPDATE PENDING
- 2/12/15 – Chris and Amanda who also own the award winning Jolly Cricketers in Seer Green, join us as tenants of the Garibaldi. They bring with them Head Chef – Ben Haywood.
- 22 /4/14 – David & Caron become Landlord to the Garibaldi
- 21 /4/14 – Senan last day as Landlord of the Garibaldi, with Big BBQ
- 4 /2/14 – Senan rejoins us as Landlord whilst we look for the next guardians,
- 1 /2/14 – In an open email to all dated 30 January Christine and Steve announce that they will leaving the Garibaldi and passed their regards to all “Thanks for a great stay at the Pub, we will miss you all, If we don’t get a chance to say farewell personally then FAREWELL and GOOD FORTUNE to all”
- 16/08/13 – New Garibaldi Pub Sign Revealed, during the re-launch Party.
- 21/07/13 – First Sunday Lunch, served at the Garibaldi. Top work Steven & Christine
- 19/07/13 – “Full Food Menu” up and running.
- 05/07/13 – The Garibaldi re-opens with new tenants – News release here.
- 01/07/13 – The New Garibaldi Tenants, Steve and Christine join us
- 30/06/13 – Paul Newman, our Tenant at will, leaves the Garibaldi, after spending the last 9 months supporting the Save the Garibaldi team, and pouring a great pint – Thanks Paul.